If you’re looking to find a super dope portable vaporizer that combines all 3 vaping methods (herb, wax, and oil) and can even be used as a stand-alone vape, then the Pinnacle Pro Vaporizer is your guy.
VaporBLUNT, the guys that make the Pinnacle, came out with the updated version from their previous model, the original Pinnacle Classic, and let me tell you, they did an amazing job improving the functionality and the overall experience on their newer model.
The Pinnacle Pro vaporizer is the same size as the original Pinnacle (a little over 5″ long and around 1″ thick) which means you can slide it right in your pocket, purse, bag – whatever.
Let’s get to the business with my Pinnacle Pro Vaporizer review.
Just like with most portable vapes, the Pinnacle Pro is super easy to use.
- Check to make sure it’s fully charged. There’s only one button on it, so just press it to make sure it’s ready to go.
- Pick your heat setting. There are 5 in total, so pick how high you want to go (no pun intended). Usually level 2 is a good start and takes around 45-90 seconds to heat up.
- Pop off the top cap. In contrast with the Pinnacle Classic, VaporBlunt now made the top darker giving it a nice sleek look. If you remember, the old one would get “dirty looking” even though it really wasn’t since it was clear.
- Tip it. By tipping it to the side, this will get the herb bullet to pop out so you can load it up.
- Load your material inside the bullet. Herbs, oils, waxes – pick your poison, it takes it all. If you’re using dry herbs, you want to stick around 0.2 – 0.3 grams.
- Drop the bullet in the chamber. You’re not going to war, don’t worry.
- Put the cap back on.
The old model (Pinnacle Classic) didn’t even have an indicator of battery life which sucked because you never knew how much battery you had left, but with the Pinnacle Pro Vaporizer, you’ll never have to guess how much juice you have left.
There are 5 vertically aligned LED lights that lets you know what level/temperature you’re on.
Here are the temperatures:
- Level 1: 370°F (White)
- Level 2: 395°F (Blue)
- Level 3: 420°F (Green – 420/green, makes sense, right?)
- Level 4: 445°F (Orange)
- Level 5: 470°F (Purple)
Each time you push a button, you go up a level; so if you want to go to level 3, push the button 3 times.
Mind bender, I know.
The lowest setting (Level 1) will give you a pretty light vapor and you will get a decent draw from it, so I’d recommend starting off there and see how you like it and work your way up.
Remember that the higher temperatures are mostly for oils and waxes, so don’t come out of the gates with your herbs by picking out level 4 or 5.
If you’re looking to use this with oils/waxes, keep in mind that the vapor is going to be extremely potent so I’d recommend that you grab the Pong Adapter as well as the Hydrotube to put your vape sesh on steroids.
Ok, so the battery life isn’t the best, but it’s definitely not a deal killer for me.
On average if you are using it at Level 1, you should be able to get around an hour or so of continuous vaping and if you choose higher levels, you’re going to get around 30-45 minutes.
The cool part about the Pinnacle Pro vaporizer is that you can use it while it’s plugged in so you can easily use it when you’re chilling at home.
Here’s what’s in the box:
- 1 Wall Charger
- 1 Filling Canister
- 1 Oil Canister
- 1 Non-Flavor Tip Mouthpiece
- 1 Cleaning Tool
- 1 Stand
- 1 User Manual
Trust me – you’ll thank me later.
You want to make sure you take care of your Pinnacle Pro vaporizer the best you can so it’ll last a long time.
All you really have to do is clean the bullet by swabbing out any particles that work their way in there from time to time.
That’s really it.
I’ve never given a portable vaporizer 5 stars across the board, but the Pinnacle Pro Vaporizer deserves it all the way.
It is super easy to use, has very little draw resistance, good flavor (especially if you use the Hydrotube), and is a damn good buy at it’s price point.
The best thing I like about it is it’s ability to vaporize herbs, wax, and oils so you get a lot of bang for your buck with this little guy. Most other vaporizers can only do one or the other, so the fact that the Pinnacle Pro has the ultimate trifecta going on makes it a no brainer for anyone looking to get a really good portable vaporizer.